Góra (district Jarocini)
Palace in Góra was built in the years 1877-1878 for Rudolf Fischer von Mollard. The palace is in the style of the Northern Renaissance, also known as the "Queen Anna style". After World War II the palace was an agricultural school, and since 1952 in the palace's the Orphanage.
In the village there is also a church. In the name of Assumption of Mary, built in the years 1817-1830, brick, late-classical.
Show EN Photos-of-Poland.com on a larger map