Czoch Castle was built in the second half of the thirteenth century as a defensive stronghold on the initiative of the Czech King Wacław II.
The castle was rebuilt in Renaissance style in the sixteenth century.
On the night of 17 to 18 August 1793, the castle was burned down, rebuilt it a year later, and in the years 1909-1914.
Today the castle is a Hotel.
Show EN Photos-of-Poland.com on a larger map