In the Middle Ages at the site of the present church was a wooden church, which burned down in 1591. The new church was built of stone and brick in 1602. The church was destroyed during the Thirty Years War and then rebuilt by the faithful. In the eighteenth century has been developed and in the nineteenth century, the tower was added. In the years 1913-1914 was completely renovated. During World War II, the church was destroyed, later pastors were trying to bring the church to good condition (including protected the entire church).
Click photo to enlarge
Show EN Photos-of-Poland.com on a larger map