The village has a historic church: St. Louis from 1896 and a wooden chapel of St. Sophia.
Chapel of St. Sophia was built in 1818 as a chapel manor. In 1888, the chapel began to serve as a parish church.
In Bliżyn is a statue of Polish King Wladyslaw Jagiello, who spent the night in Bliżyn by Grunwald (mention of this event is in the chronicles of Dlugosz).
Click photo to enlarge
Show EN Photos-of-Poland.com on a larger map