John the Baptist Cathedral in Wrocław (Germ. Breslauer Dom, Kathedrale St. Johannes des Täufers)
Beautiful gothic church located in the Wrocław’s Ostrów Tumski was built around XIII-XIV century.
In the location of the current cathedral there had been 3 other churches before.
The current cathedral was destroyed during World War Two by the Red Army during the siege of Wrocław stronghold – about 70% of the cathedral was destroyed. A part of remaining equipment was robbed by the Russians. The cathedral and its interiors was being rebuilt for many years.
Świebodzin (niem. Schwiebus) - Statue of Christ the King
Monument stands at 16.5 m mound. Jesus statue is 33 meters (figure of Jesus) 3-meter gilded crown so it is higher than the statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro by 3 meters.
Monument in Swiebodzin is the highest in the world sculpture depicting Jesus.
Mroczków - Chapel St. Rocha
According to legend, the chapel was built at the turn of the sixteenth / seventeenth century on the place that the graves of the dead in thanks to God for the end of the plague.
In 1957, the chapel became a church, which in 1967 was expanded. From the site of the chapel of St. Rocha will see a new church.
The village has a historic church: St. Louis from 1896 and a wooden chapel of St. Sophia.
Chapel of St. Sophia was built in 1818 as a chapel manor. In 1888, the chapel began to serve as a parish church.
In Bliżyn is a statue of Polish King Wladyslaw Jagiello, who spent the night in Bliżyn by Grunwald (mention of this event is in the chronicles of Dlugosz).
Lubusz military museum
The museum has about 3,000 exhibits from the Middle Ages to modern times.
Among the many exhibits are collections: heavy weapons and military hardware, and a collection of aviation equipment. Collections are located in nearly 4 acres of parkland and historic palace . Lubusz military museum has many unique exhibits such as the Russian self-propelled guns SU -152 1943 and the single-seat jet Polish TS- 11 " Iskra ". The military museum is a " military Skansen " showing the history of fortifications Lubusz Land in the twentieth century.
In the village of Stara Jabłona apart from the historic belfry is a manor and farm, from the mid-nineteenth century, which consists of: mansion, carriage house, barn, apartment building, gatehouse. All these monuments are in poor condition and falling into ever greater disrepair.