Mroczków - Chapel St. Rocha
According to legend, the chapel was built at the turn of the sixteenth / seventeenth century on the place that the graves of the dead in thanks to God for the end of the plague.
In 1957, the chapel became a church, which in 1967 was expanded. From the site of the chapel of St. Rocha will see a new church.
Show EN Photos-of-Poland.com on a larger map