DAG Krzystkowice - Nowogród Bobrzański
The debris of an ammunition production plant set up in 1939 covering the area of c.a. 2000 ha in the vicinity of Nowogród Bobrzański. In the past it was a complex of 200 buildings (some sources claim over 260), which formed a self-sufficient town with free labour force – the prisoners of Gross Rosen concentration camp.
Nowadays most of the ruins is located in the State Forests and several buildings belong to the Polish Army and a womens penal institution.