Przecław (German: Ottendorf)
In the village Przeclaw are:
Gothic church of St. Jacob built in the early fourteenth century of stone. Inside the church altar at the beginning of XVIIwieku, Renaissance baptismal font in 1596 and the tombstones from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
The ruin of the Evangelical church built in 1769
Baroque parsonage from 1770 (now a residential house).
Show EN Photos-of-Poland.com on a larger map