Moszna (German Schloß Moschen)
The palace was built in the mid-seventeenth century. Partially burned down and was rebuilt.
According to legend Moszna in the Middle Ages belonged to the Knights Templar.
Since 1945, the castle housed the Soviet Army troops that destroyed most of the equipment of the castle and stolen works of art (paintings and sculptures).
During World War II the castle avoided destruction. Since 1945 the castle Soviet Army troops quartered.