Kostrzyn nad Odrą (Germ. Küstrin) – Old Town
During World War Two about 95% of the town was destroyed. For a couple of years the town had very little inhabitants. Only after a paper factory was built there in 1954 did the town start to live again.
Since 2004 the town holds Przystanek Woodstock.
Old town has never been rebuilt: names of streets and signs showing the way to the church and the castle were symbolically placed among the remainings of ruins.