Sucha Dolna (Germ. Nieder Zauche)
In the Sucha Dolna village there is a monumental palace complex from XVII-XIX century comprising a palace, a manor, and a park from the beginning of XX century.
The palace was built in baroque style in 1681 and in the beginning of XIX century it was rebuilt in classicistical style. It used to have rich decorations of the elevation and inside baroque stuccowork.